Medical Imaging Practices, by nature, incorporate many different systems provided by various vendors. With years of experience, and as an expert in the field, Osland Consulting have had a large amount of interaction with medical imaging software and hardware vendors from around the world. Typical interaction with a vendor would include:
- Development of agreed specifications for information transfer
- Implementation and testing of interfaces between products according to agreed testing procedures
- Establishing relationships with new vendors who have a product that provides synergy
- Determining integration requirements such as DICOM conformance and interfacing
- Establishing strong communication with vendor account management to ensure vendor-to-client relationship is maintained and fostered
- Assessment of vendor accountability and cost for service and maintenance
With proven success in fostering vendor relationships, introducing support accountability, and translating customers’ requirements into a technical solution, we can offer a service that will reduce the time and angst in vendor relations.
Please contact us for further information.
Back to Service List